1. What are you reading right now?
Sister's Grimm ... Spoiled ... The Lost Hero ... Artemis Fowl .... Temple of the Winds .... Garfield .... The Throne of Fire ... The Royal Spyness
2. How many books have you read so far?
18 so far
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
The Hitchhiker's Guider to the Galxay
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Samantha decided not to go to her grandma's house
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Richard had to get a haircut, so he read while in the chair getting worked on ... Samantha's mom made her come home, but she convinced her to bring her back
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
It is so fun and I'm surprised to still be awake
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
recruiting more people
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
read even more!! and wear more comfy clothes
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?